Japan Market Entry
Japan is the third largest economy in the world which is highly developed and very demanding. Although challenging, Japan is still a rewarding market to businesses who manage to overcome the barriers to entry and can adapt to local requirements.
Through our global network, we assist our clients on various transfer pricing subjects such as risk assessment, planning, preparing transfer pricing documentation, tax inspection management, mutual consultation and obtaining advance pricing agreement (APA).
Our competitive advantage comes from our highly refined overseas tax consultation service which is made possible by our close relationship with our U.S. offices.
HR and Labor Law Support
Spearheaded by our nationally certified Labor and Social Insurance Attorney and other experts, HLS Global provides comprehensive human resources and Japanese labor law support in Japan.
HLS Global is known for providing complete “end-to-end” services and solutions for your business. Here are a few examples of what we can do for your company.
Singaporean Subsidiary and Japanese Branch Office
Our client needed tax advisory and financial outsourcing services. In response, HLS Global:
- Provided elaborated bookkeeping on assets to group companies
- Performed multi-currency bookkeeping
- Submitted monthly accounting and tax reports to parent company
Sales Subsidiary of Publicly Listed European Company
Electric Device Sales
Our client requested an accounting audit. In response, HLS Global:
- Executed an IFRS audit for the client and its subsidiaries abroad
- Executed an audit in English and handled financial accounting operations
Member of a Major Indian Conglomerate
Engineering Services/IT Outsourcing
Our client requested marketing and sales, tax compliance, and virtual branch services in Japan. In response, HLS Global provided:
- Localization support
- Legal representation in Japan
- Back-end business operations and administrative support in Japan
- Accounting, tax, payroll, and compliance support for Japanese branch